11.03.2008

So it's all personal lately...

Another personal note:

I am swamped with work. In order to combat my growing stress level and constant feeling of inactivity, I decided to make a mental map. It is amazing. I am in love. And it's beautiful, color-coded and somewhat visual/artistic (which is my reasoning for sharing it on this blog.) Enjoy looking at my life and feeling either sorry for me, likewise, or even more stressed than before. I was mostly going for sympathy.






Note: You can click and drag my mind-map around. Yep, keeps getting better.
Also, if you want to make your own map, visit the website! It's free and so easy to sign up and you can make numerous maps and save them! Happy mapping!

3 comments:

margot said...

very cool! whered you make that? p.s. thanks for following!

Keough said...

Thanks for commenting! I meant to put a link on the page originally, but I was so distracted by my giddyness.

I found the mind-mapping thing at http://www.bubbl.us.

You can sign up for free and save different maps. It's great.

And thank YOU for following! I love your blog!

Darth Rachel said...

WANTS, TAKES, HAVES